- Air / GAs / Vapor
- 1" to 12"
- Low Pressure
- Full bore
A Breather Valve is a protection device mounted on a nozzle opening on the top of a fixed roof atmospheric storage tank. Its primary purpose is to protect the tank against rupturing or imploding. This type of valve is installed in the in-and out-breathing lines of tanks, vessels and process equipment to retain toxic vapors and avoid atmospheric contamination, thus balancing unpredicted fluctuations in pressure & vacuum and providing increased fire protection and safety. The Breather Valve is very efficient and useful.
- Design - Spring loaded / Weight loaded
- Size -1" to 12"
- Pressure rating - 150#
- End connection - Screwed end / Flange end
- Set pressure - 50 to 1000 mmwc
- Set vacuum - 50 to 1000 mmwc
- MOC - Carbon Steel / Stainless steel
- 2 - 3 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
R- 2 & 3, Arbuda Estate, Near Muthio Railway Crossing, G.I.D.C., Phase- II, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India